Dr. Limkemann earned his BS in biology from San Diego State University in 2007 followed by his medical degree from Midwestern University, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine. He was chief resident during his tenure with Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center and is licensed with the Arizona Board of Osteopathic Examiners in medicine and surgery.
With his diverse background as an electrician, hotel chief engineer and member of the military, he is able to connect with his patients on a more personal level. It is this level of interaction that drew Dr. Limkemann into the field of medicine.
A veteran of the United States Navy, Dr. Limkemann has a special interest in both sports medicine and geriatrics. When not practicing medicine, he is spending time with his family and enjoying mountain biking, hiking, Jeeping, traveling and running.
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Maricopa County Medical Society